Neuroscience or Neural Science involves brain, spinal cord and nerves. Cellular Neuroscience and Molecular neuroscience involves the study of neurons at a cellular and molecular level. Clinical Neuroscience is a branch of neuroscience focussing on the diseases and disorders of the brain and central nervous system. Clinical neuroscience serves as a future of Psychiatry. Computational Neuroscience assists as a theoretical method for investigating the function and mechanism of the nervous system. It makes use of the essential features of the biological system at multiple spatial-temporal scales, from membrane currents, protein and chemical coupling to network oscillations and learning and memory.
- Track 1-1 Molecular Neuroscience
- Track 2-2 Cellular Neuroscience
- Track 3-3 Clinical Neuroscience
- Track 4-4 Computational Neuroscience
- Track 5-5 Drug Addiction and Rehabilitation