The diagnostic approach and therapeutics involves the special needs and clinical realities in treating newborns when compared to adolescents since the neurological disorders in children are varied from adults. Infections of the Nervous System may be chronic or acute which can be caused by bacteria, virus or fungi. The infections may include Meningitis, Encephalitis, and Brain Abscesses that tend to cause increased mortality.
- Track 1-1 Movement disorders
- Track 2-2 Neuromuscular Diseases
- Track 3-3 Neurocardiology and Cerebrovascular Disease
- Track 4-4 Motor and Sensory disorders
- Track 5-5 Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries