Stroke and Dementia
When the blood supply to the brain is cut off stroke occurs. Stroke can be Ischemic or Hemorrhagic. Restorative therapies for stroke includes Stem Cell transplantation and pharmacological approach. The potential cells for neural repair in ischemic stroke are Allogenic cells/Porcine cells , Immortalised cell lines , adult stem cells, bone marrow stem cells etc. Dementia is characterized by memory loss, communication problems and loss of brain cells. Mixed dementia refers to two or more type of dementia in a patient.
- Track 1-1 Ischemic and Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Track 2-2 Neuroregeneration in stroke
- Track 3-3 Neurorehabilitation
- Track 4-4 Lewy body Dementia
- Track 5-5 Vascular Dementia
- Track 6-6 Frontotemporal Dementia