Recent advances in Neurology and Neuroscience
The recent advances in neurology has been found in areas like Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuroethics, Epilepsy, Neurogenetics and Stroke. Brain stimulation therapy is used in treating mental disorders. Brain stimulation therapies involve activating or inhibiting the brain directly with electricity which can be given directly by electrodes implanted in the brain or the electricity can also be induced by using magnetic fields applied to the head. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) is used to treat depression and anxiety. Avatar Therapy is used to treat Schizophrenia.
- Track 1-1 Neonatal Genetic Testing
- Track 2-2 Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Track 3-3 Neuroethics
- Track 4-4 DeepMind artificial intelligence
- Track 5-5 Gut - Second Brain
- Track 6-6 Avatar therapy for Schizophrenia