Injured brain will have limited neuroregeneration capacity which may lead to mortality in stroke. Many drug therapies provide neuroprotection against acute disease in animal models of transient cerebral ischemia reperfusion (IR) and permanent ischemia. S-nitrosoglutathione (GSNO) was effective in stimulating neuroregeneration-related factors in the chronic phase of the disease. Fascicular repair produces almost similar results to epineurial repair.
- Track 1-1 Epineurial Repair Techniques
- Track 2-2 Epineurial Repair Techniques
- Track 3-3 Spinal Cord Repair
- Track 4-4 Peripheral nerve Regeneration
- Track 5-5 Nerve cell regrowth: Axogenesis