Neurology deals with the study of nervous system. The nervous system is a complex system that regulates and coordinates body activities. Neurological Procedures such as Lumbar puncture, Tensilon test, Electroencephalogram are used to diagnose neurological disorders. Neurological disorders often have psychiatric manifestations such as depression , Memory Disorder , mood and cognitive dysfunction etc.
- Track 1-1 Neurological Procedures
- Track 2-2 Brain Neurology
- Track 3-3 Memory Disorder
- Track 4-4 Memory Disorder
- Track 5-5 Hyperactivity Disorder